The GE18HS.ZIP file contains 4 files:
- GETENV.BAT the batch file
- README.TXT instructions
- LHA.EXE the shareware zipper
- THISDIR.EXE utility to remember the current directory
Unzip the files and save them to a floppy disk. Then copy them to the working directory on the OZO computer.
First check the DATE & TIME on the computer to make sure they are accurate. If they are not correct, please record the Date & Time that it is set to and let me know.
Please follow the instructions in the README.TXT file and send the results by email to me.
The Batch file employs a shareware zip program called : LHA.EXE This program should already be on your OZO computer. It can zip and unzip/compress and uncompress, similar to WinZip and others.
Note: This file is also available from PCMAG.com.
- It is called: lha255e.exe
- Go to: SEARCH SHAREWARE
- Enter: lha255e.exe
- When the page comes up, click on ‘Download Now’, then save it to your disk
- Then go to a DOS prompt and execute the program LHA255E; It will self unzip several files including documentation.
- Copy the LHA.EXE program to your OZO computer.