The OZO Model 18HS was specifically designed for depaneling PCBs.
Totally smooth edge, stress free tab removal!
Quantity available today: 5
We have several types of machines and configurations available.
- High Resolution
- Large Format
We take pride in providing totally restored OZO Routers. No need to wonder how to fix this machine. Fully operational from day one. Full parts and service available—amazingly prompt!
Every 18HS includes this brand new equipment, including:
- New model spindle & driver: 60,000 RPM
- New processor with Ethernet*
- Solid State HDD & FDD (no hard drive, no floppy)
- New bright & large 15″ touchscreen
- New wireless keyboard
- New barcode scanner (automatic job selection—error free)
- Latest software (with updates for one year—custom if necessary)
- Full support documentation available
*This allows administration and supervisors quick access to update data or review reports.
In addition, all machines feature:
- Quality engineering
- Solid sturdy construction
- Workhorse, running round the clock
- Beautifully refurbished: paint & acoustic foam
- CNC Standard G-Codes for routing & drilling
- Positioning speeds of up to 700 inches/minute
- Positioning accuracy: 0.001 inch (higher resolution available)
- Spindle up to 60,000 RPM – 1/8 inch collet
- Cutting speeds of up to 165 inches/minute in 0.062″ PCB
- Quick change removable fixtures, lift from router table
- Refurbished mechanically & electronically by qualified former OZO personnel
- Excellent ‘like new’ condition: functionally & physically
- Quickly & automatically create CNC command file using color camera & touchscreen
- Accepts all ANSI IPC standard CNC routing commands from PCB CAD systems without need for conversions.
- User friendly menu driven software with on-line context sensitive help screens
- Latest software – plus all software upgrades for one year
- Custom software available – interact with I/O, test equipment, etc.
- User’s guide/manual & Technical documentation available
- Job Setup configurations
- Retained for future use – unlimited quantity
- Structured by your category, customer, department, etc.
- Directory listing of all job setups
- Operator ease of use
- use the touchscreen only (no keyboard)
- use Barcode Scanner
- select a “Job Setup”
- press “Cycle Start”
- Operator is protected from technical data
- Security, integrity, safety, quiet
- Automatic vacuum on/off switch
- At least 60-day warranty: all parts & service
- Leasing is available – save your cash
- Ask about our “Maytag Warranty”
These additional items are available:
- Industrial HEPA Vacuum with Automatic switch
- Antistatic protection (dynamic, intelligent)
- Crate & Shipping arrangements
- Installation & Training & Documentation
- Service contract
Have questions? Contact us via email or phone.