Since Depanel Master has OZO Routers that performs in the XYZ axes, the accuracy is fine enough to perform Mechanical Etch.
6010 Mechanical Etch System
Now you can manufacture your own prototype PCBs without harsh chemicals.
Our 6010 Mechanical Etch System consists of:
- The most solidly built Tabletop CNC Drill / Router
- Full CNC G-code control (2.5 axis)
- Enclosure: quiet, clean
- 6010 Spindle – floats at carefully controlled height
- The latest, most widely used CAM Software for Mechanical Etch
CircuitCAM is a Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) system for Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) and other related technologies from LKSoft. It is supporting technologies for both prototyping and line production. The supported manufacturing processes are:
- Inspection of layout data including design rule checks
- Panelization and creation of galvanic frames
- Data preparation for photo-plotter
- Conventional milling and drilling (contour routing), including optimization of tool-paths
- Insulation milling for prototyping
- Laser cutting, drilling, and structuring, including laser beam correction and optical scanners
- SMT stencil and SMT pad optimizations
- Package and footprint recognition with library
- Generic geometric data engine for all kinds of custom requests
More about CircuitCAM
CircuitCAM in its new version 7.0 is now available for everyone. It provides a totally new, universal and customizable way of NC toolpath generation and it is no longer bound to customers of a particular German machine manufacturer. You can buy CircuitCAM directly from the developers or otherwise ask your particular machine vendor. We offer customized versions to support the specific needs of your application, machine and material.
With over 10,000 paid licenses all over the world CircuitCAM is in the top league of CAM systems for printed circuit boards (PCB). Its unique capabilities for milling, insulation milling, drilling and different kinds of Laser-structuring, -cutting and -drilling are completely restructured and enhanced in the new version.
Go to www.CircuitCAM.com for the full write up on this software.
What is an 6010 Etch Head?
A 6010 Etch Head was built especially for Mechanical Etching. It floats on the surface of the copper so it follows the exact Z height contours taking into consideration surface imperfections in thickness tolerance and mechanical integrity of XY table compared to Z axis.
It has a Micrometer adjustment that you can set to guarantee that the cutting bit is exactly at the right height for removing copper.
Wondering if this is the right etch head for your manufacturing? Contact us for more information.