ScanINSPECT FPT III System – Flying Probe Tester *NEW
ScanINSPECT FPT is a Flying Probe Electrical Tester suitable for fixture-less bare PCBs. It can also be used in combination with a grid tester for fault verification or to test nets exceeding test points of a grid tester. (*Reverse Engineering)
Tester is fast, easy to use, very reliable and easy to maintain.
- Max Test Area : 544 x 404 mm (21 x 16 inch)
- Resolution X/Y : 0.01 mm (0.4 mil)
- Speed : 1200 points/min
- Test Probes : 2 Front 2 Rear
- Probe tip force : 20-30g
- Input Data Format : Gerber / IPC-D-356A / Probot-HLS
- CCD Camera : Visual Aid
- Physical Dimensions : 51 x 69 x 26 inch
- Weight : 880 lb
- Power : 220V or 110V / 600W
*NEW : This machine has been used for Demo purpose, but not used in production. It is available for much less than a new machine.
Not included : Computer Caddy & Printer
More information on PDF – Download – Look at Model III
Call if you have questions !
* Do you need to Reverse Engineer a PCB ?
Call us, we will put you in touch.